Complaint Review: Espresso Italia And Comobar

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2005

• Reported By:dallas North Carolina
Espresso Italia And Comobar
2240 Woolbright Rd. Suite 415 Boynton Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Espresso Italia And Comobar ripoff deceptive liars terrible customer service excuse after excuse don't return phone calls constant problems with machines crap company Boynton Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Your so sweet Patrick! You personally sent me a false certificate of origin.

*UPDATE Employee: We want help you Barbara .

Sent them my check for 10 machines on 10-28-2003. First 5 machines arrived 12-16-2004. They don't want to start making calls because of holidays. Next 5 machines arrived on 01-02-2004. I was livid because I could have collected the interest on money if I had known they weren't going to send them all at once. I told them you wanted my money all at once so I want my machines.
Started placing machines in Jan. Starting about 7 months later machines started blowing fuses left and right. Finally sent 5 out of 10 machines back Dec. 2004 at their expense and Richard Shakitano(?spelling) said he was going to get to the bottom and keep in touch with me. Never heard from him and left several messages with no response. When finally talked with him he didn't know anything. USELESS !!!!

Customer service is a joke. They never return phone calls and never ship when promised. Things are always back ordered and have more excuses then I've ever heard. First everything is held in customes because of the war. Then it's the holidays. Then it's the hurricanes. It never ends.
I'm fed up and frustrated. I want my money back. Took out a 2nd to start this business and I'm stressed everyday over it. Could kick myself.

Barbara
dallas, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2005 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Espresso-Italia-And-Comobar/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426-3350/Espresso-Italia-And-Comobar-ripoff-deceptive-liars-terrible-customer-service-excuse-after-130926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Espresso Italia And Comobar

Your so sweet Patrick! You personally sent me a false certificate of origin.

AUTHOR: Michael - (Mexico)

Patrick,

I cannot understand why people are saying so many nasty things against you! You are so sweet.

I would believe you if I didnt have telephone calls (which I informed you about) recorded in which you shouted at me on the phone. Why are you trying to help Barbara, because she too is against Comobar 2000?

You personally sent me a false certificate of origin. You sent my products to Mexico City, (2 hours distance IN A PLANE). My name is not even on the official list of franchise buyers. The mexican telephone number that you gave does not even exist!!! That was another way of keeping the Espresso Italia fraud low.

Shadd Vickery promised to pay the taxes on the products entering Mexico. I lost my investment and the Comobar 2000 cheap and dangerous machines. I have it all recorded in telephone calls and you publically denied that when you, personally again, threatened my webmaster telling him that I was a liar.

Maybe I am wrong like all the others, please help us too, why make the difference?

We want help you Barbara .

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Barbara

We would like to help you in any way we can. we need to know who you are and have contact with you. You can reach us at 1-800-565-6447 or email us richard@freeespressomachines.com We do need for you to tell us who you are more than a first name only.

Richard SCIACCHETANO