Complaint Review: Experian .com

• Submitted: Tue, February 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: Cmorgan68 — Clearwater Florida U.S.A.
Experian .com
955 American Lane Schaumburg, Illinois United States of America

Experian .com Experian credit reporting agency double charges and automatic enrollment in monthly monitoring - cannot get through to customer service Schaumburg, Illinois

On January 21, 2012, I ordered my three credit reports plus scores from www.experian.com for $29.95. I was able to view my report, but was not able to print or save as a pdf to my computer as promised. I use pdf files all the time so it isn't a problem with my computer. I emailed experian and they said they couldn't/wouldn't do anything about it.

Now I am looking at my credit card statement and see that they charged me TWICE on 1/21 for $29.95 plus they automatically enrolled me in their monthly service on 1/28 for $17.95. A total of: $87.85!!!

On Februrary, 6, 2012 I called to remove the automatic billing, but they have not yet credited my credit card for the bogus charges $29.95 +$17.95 = $47.90 total.

Therefore, I have submitted a dispute with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-com/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/Experian-com-Experian-credit-reporting-agency-double-charges-and-automatic-enrollment-in-835115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian .com