Complaint Review: Explore Talent

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:wilmington North Carolina
Explore Talent
8033 Sunset Blvd. Suite# 580 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Explore Talent Explore Talent are Rude And Deceiving! Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Explore Talent provides free account and encourages upgrade to Pro Membership

Explore Talent agency offers lots of auditions and after they have you file a online application and give you matches they tell you the only way to see those matches is to give them your credit card number. If that wasn't bad enough I then receive a hateful phone call several days later from a young man who spoke down to me for not giving my credit card. He proceeded to tell me that I was going to be no one and I wasn't going to make it if I didn't join their company. He asked me if I really had any talent or if I was just screwing around on the computer posting pictures of other people. After I told him he was rude and to pull his head out of his rear-end he proceeded to tell me I could give him my credit card over the phone to go to auditions that are in my area. NO thank you! I'm not an idiot but apparently you think I am. I rather jump off the local bridge to be on the news than give you my credit card. Don't trust them. I have seen nothing but negative reviews online about that company and I now believe it.

Friendly101
wilmington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Explore-Talent-Explore-Talent-are-Rude-And-Deceiving-Los-Angeles-California-409367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent

Explore Talent provides free account and encourages upgrade to Pro Membership

AUTHOR: D. George - (U.S.A.)

Explore Talent is the nations largest audition submission service with over 2,000,000 members. Explore Talent aggregates and provides over 30,000 auditions and casting calls each month. Explore Talent provides a free account to anyone interested in pursuing acting, modeling, dance or music. Free members provides free web hosting with unlimited photo and video uploads. Free members also use several powerful tools designed to boost your career.

Certainly, Explore Talent encourages free members to upgrade to a Pro Membership subscription. With a Pro Membership, members can not only view auditions, but submit for the auditions. There are many other benefits to becoming a Pro Member.

It is unfortunate that you were never ripped off, yet you are here saying that you were some how ripped off. Have you ever heard the term, "Don't believe everything you read"? Explore Talent has competitors that stop it nothing to try to harm the reputation of Explore Talent. Additionally, with over 2 million members, certainly there might be some complaints. As with your concern, we are here to answer and discuss these types of issues.

We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you luck in your career.

whereby