Complaint Review: Expresspaidsurveys.com

• Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Baringhup Other
Expresspaidsurveys.com
Internet U.S.A.

Expresspaidsurveys Charged me US$45 and gave me nothing in return. I am unable to make contact. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Don't fall for these affliate scemes

I was lured into buying "VIP Access" to lists of paid surveys for US$45, which I did through pay pal.
At the end of the financial setup of payments, I was prompted to press "confirmation" button to finalise the sale. Which I did.

The page was loaded displaying only "connection error".
I found the paypal reciept no's in my inbox, but nothing from the survey site.

I've been trying to log onto the site since then, but the screen shows: "connection error too many connections" on clicking the log in button.

Mad man
Baringhup
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expresspaidsurveyscom/internet/Expresspaidsurveys-Charged-me-US45-and-gave-me-nothing-in-return-I-am-unable-to-make-con-309991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expresspaidsurveys.com

Don't fall for these affliate scemes

AUTHOR: Kairosan - (U.S.A.)

At first, it seemed too good to be true. I applied to this express paid survey and to my surprise, I was fooled into paying this "affliate" program $36.USD. at first i was questionable, but now I definatly know how ludicrious of the logic of paying for a service that will guarentee you secruity amounts up to $75-$130 USD or in your case Ozzie dollars by particiapting in online surveys. you probably bumped into this scam via craig list, Google ad or something in that matter. don't trust these pyrimad scemes.

first off: most of those online surveys had broken hyperlinks, including the "paid email" sections.

Second: Half of these so- called websites had a fishly ambience to them...as though they didn't look professional enough to be trusted, and how in the world would you of made money anyway? ask yourself that, how whould you of made money?

third, most of these so called "trusted survey sites" were already availible on the web, therefore you could of search for "joesmoe.com" and took the stupid survey thatway, you didn't have to blow $36.00 AUD for this rubish. Even if you make money form these surveys, the only guarentee is winning cash prizes which in return is usually non-existed, because it's all a mofia ran SCAMMMMM!!!!!!!