• Report: #204964

• Updated: Mon, August 07, 2006

• Reported By:Otis Oregon
Extreme Scooters
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Extreme Scooters Ripoff bought a scooter from them had nothing but problems I rode it maybe a mile. Las Vegas Nevada

This company I do not recommend to anyone. $400.00 for the worst peice of garbage you ever seen. carb went out, couldnt keep it going. got a new carb, still had problems. pushed it more then rode it. had a flat tire, I repaired it. got another flat, repaired it, then got 2 flat tires, repaired it. finaly got it started then the motor blew a piston. this was all within 3 months. I bought at one time, a scooter called the dirt dog. never had a bit of problems with it. so now I set here with a $400.00 pile of junk. I let them know I been haveing alot of problems with the scooter. You have to email them your complaints, it takes a week at times for them to reply. No phone # to call them. only a phone to order scooters. Oh the battery will not keep a charge. THERE SCOOTERS ARE GARBAGE, GARBAGE, GARBAGE. they do not want to work with me at all. they just say the warranty is up. I rode this scooter around a mile, the rest of the time I spent time emailing them, working on it, and pushing it.

Don
Otis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2006 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Scooters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Extreme-Scooters-Ripoff-bought-a-scooter-from-them-had-nothing-but-problems-I-rode-it-mayb-204964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Scooters