• Report: #207492

Extreme Scooters
x-tremescooters.com Internet U.S.A.

Extreme Scooters Will not honor their warranty Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: turn extreme scooter into the better buissnes bureal

I purchased 2 Extreme Scooters model X560 over the internet. Seveal days later the scooters arrived in damaged condition. Almost every plastic item on both scooters was cracked or broken.One scooter had been dropped so hard the electric motor frame was bent causing the chain to jump off evey ten feet.

I contacted the company and they opened a Job ticket for me number 44B53C41. They requested photo's of the damage and a list of all the broken items. They didn't like the way I described the parts and the booklet that came with the scooters did not list them either. I.E. I called the fenders broken and they said they didn't have fenders just wheel covers. Headlight fairings etc. I gave them all the info they requested.
After a couple weeks I checked the website and found they had cancelled my parts and job order. No explanation. I rewopened it and sent the info again.

I finally received three parts for one scooter, two of which wer wrong, two left hand parts instead of a left and right. I cannot get any response from them.
They won't refund my money over $600.00 or correct the problem. I get the feeling they are trying to stall me so I will just go away.

Jim
Tucumcari, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2006 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Scooters/internet/Extreme-Scooters-Will-not-honor-their-warranty-Ripoff-Internet-207492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Scooters

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Don - (U.S.A.)

I went to the better buisnes bureal online in Wisconsin where there main office is. with all the complaints that were on the ripoff report, there was no complaints. as you can tell there were no rebutals written by extreme scooters. they are just waiting for the problem to go away. well when the better buissnes bureal gets ahold of them, it will not go away. after so many complaints, the buissnes will be shut down.

the ripoff report is good, but if you wont real good results turn them into the B.B.B they threatened me to turn me in for harastment next time I contacted them. and they just deleted my emails. if you can help me write to others on the ripoff report and let them know to turn them into the better buissnes bureal, that would be great. go online to better buisnes bureal Wisconsin. go to online complaint. here is the info for extrem scooters. 201 black forest drive Plover Wisconsin 54467. phone # is 715-345-0453. thanks.

#2 Consumer Suggestion