Complaint Review: FEDEX REFUNDS RECOVERY

• Updated: Thu, October 02, 2003

• Reported By:FAYETTEVILLE Georgia
FEDEX REFUNDS RECOVERY
BILLHOKINSVJWDT@KETWEBSEARCH.COM Nationwide U.S.A.

FEDEX REFUNDS RECOVERY ripoff I am disappointed, confused to why now there is not a response for my refund. Internet

Hello everyone that is inquiring of this Fedex Refund Recovery homebase business. I too was ripped off from these fraudent messages because seemingly there is no person available to request a refund from.

However, I did send messages requesting, because I could not get into the link pages. Not Found on server. I decided to try Yahoo.com. This what appeared when I searched for linkmembers.net.

I am thankful that someone took the effort to enlighten me. I only wish I had found this info before purchasing. I will pursue the credit with AMEX.

Thanks
P.S. May these criminals be dealt with appropriately.

Charlie
FAYETTEVILLE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2003 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FEDEX-REFUNDS-RECOVERY/nationwide/FEDEX-REFUNDS-RECOVERY-ripoff-I-am-disappointed-confused-to-why-now-there-is-not-a-resp-68058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FEDEX REFUNDS RECOVERY