butter

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 24, 2003

• Reported By:COPIAGUE New York
FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED
7000 Adams Street - Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED RIPOFF ME OFF GOOD Willowbrook Illinois

Well I got ripped-off too like many others. I am on a very limited income and tried to make more money I did not know there were so many dishonest, deceitful, rotten people in this world. I tried to make some honest money. Little did I know and I found this website a little too late but least now I know of it. Thank God!

I was ripped off a total of $368.10 that was suppose to be for a bill. I purchased the $55.00 group 4 times 1st-$65. 2nd-$65. 3rd-$65. 4th-$51. plus the stamps. My friend also purchased the mail from the 1st mailing which was $28.00 just to see how long it would take me to receive the commission check. Yea, well - I am still waiting for those checks to come in.

Those people need to be caught and rot in jail to rip people off like this. It's really a sin that they get away with this. I do not have this kind of money to piss away!

Diane
SUFFOLK COUNTY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2003 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-UNLIMITED-RIPOFF-ME-OFF-GOOD-Willowbrook-Illinois-69996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FINANCIAL RESOURCES UNLIMITED