Complaint Review: FORCE FACTOR

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Aberdeen Maryland
FORCE FACTOR
105 Commerce Dr. Aston, Pennsylvania United States of America

FORCE FACTOR OFFERED FREE SAMPLE AND CHARGED ME FOR SHIPMENTS I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE OR ORDER Aston, Pennsylvania

I entered my credit card information to pay for shipping on a trial offer of Force Factor.  I then received the trial bottle but also full monthly supply that I never ordered or authorized.  I called to cancel and argued with the customer service guy that answered the phone.  They refused to give me back my money and told me that I couldn't return it.  I have since received two more shipments!  I called them again today to cancel and argue again to only be told they would only refund my latest shipment.  I told them that I would be going to my bank to dispute the charges and they said go ahead because it won't get you anywhere since when the bank does an investigation to find out that the fine print discloses the automatic shipment I would be charged whatever fees were reversed.  This is unbelievable to think that we are unable to do anything about a scam like this!  Companies like this should be put out of business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FORCE-FACTOR/Aston-Pennsylvania-19014/FORCE-FACTOR-OFFERED-FREE-SAMPLE-AND-CHARGED-ME-FOR-SHIPMENTS-I-DIDNT-AUTHORIZE-OR-ORDER-1038225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FORCE FACTOR