Complaint Review: FOTO CONNECTION

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
FOTO CONNECTION
fotoconnection.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

FOTO CONNECTION BAIT SWITCH AND FALSE ADVERTISING Brooklyn New York

This company advertise a NEW FACTORY SLEAD box of the casio 6 mp camera. Like the other people reporting (I wish I would have read this prior to ordering), I get a high pressure sales call disguised as an "Order Confirmation". I upgraded the battery for the camera.

I ordered the silver camera >> I got a 'Latin Orange' camera. I ordered a New Camera >> I got a facotry Refurbished. I was supposed to get the Free starter kit >> On the invoice with the package they now state you have to pay $19.99 for the FREE kit.

DO not order from them. It is all a scam. Read the other reviews. Beware. I will be calling my credit card copany tomorrow to reverse the charges, and make them take this back.

I will buy from Circuit City or Best buy.

Dontripmeoff
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOTO-CONNECTION/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/FOTO-CONNECTION-BAIT-SWITCH-AND-FALSE-ADVERTISING-Brooklyn-New-York-293750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOTO CONNECTION