Complaint Review: FTFT ,Face To Face Technologies, Global Marketing, American Cash Awards, Dynasty Technologies

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:Greenville South Carolina
PO Box 18352 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Dynasty Technologies, Face To Face Technologies FTFT , Global Marketing American Cash Awards, Dynasty Technologies they did not send the magazine I ordered on 8/30/08 and paid $59.00 for 7 months ago Golden Colorado

August 8, 2008 I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions to 2 teenagers who came to my door saying they were selling these magazines to get enough points to go to Cancun. I have received 4 issues of Wine Enthusiast of the 24 issues I paid for. I paid $59.00 for Vanity Fair (# of issues is not provided). I have not received any of these magazines. I would rather have my $59 back but since that is probably not possible, I would like to receive the Vanity Fair that I paid for in good faith that these were true and trusting teenagers working for a legitimate company that would provide the goods I paid for.

I didn't notice before the 2 teenagers left but as soon as they left I noticed the cushion in the dining room chair that the girl was sitting in was completely wet where she had urinated on it!! This is bad business and very unprofessional.

I tried to see if I could locate them to ask why she had urinated in my chair instead of asking to use my restroom but they were nowhere to be seen.

Kathy
Greenville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FTFT-Face-To-Face-Technologies-Global-Marketing-American-Cash-Awards-Dynasty-Technologies/Golden-Colorado-80402/Dynasty-Technologies-Face-To-Face-Technologies-FTFT-Global-Marketing-American-Cash-Awar-435937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FTFT ,Face To Face Technologies, Global Marketing, American Cash Awards, Dynasty Technologies