Complaint Review: Fake report against RCMP bearing my name

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Brianne — British Columbia
Fake report against RCMP bearing my name
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Fake report against RCMP bearing my name Holly Briley, RCMP, Brianne Chantal, Brianne Chantal Patterson, Brianne Patterson, Holly Jo Briley fake report, RCMP Vancouver

A Ripoff Report bearing my name recently appeared on this website against the RCMP located here.

While I am not happy with the RCMP, I did not file such report on this website.  The only place I have and will ever post such complaints is via my blog where I have documented the RCMP giving out my location, which is exposingthercmp.blogspot.ca and briannechantal.com or my private (and ONLY) Twitter account which is twitter.com/briannechantal

I have no doubt in my mind that the indidivual who used my name in the false Ripoff Report is that of Holly Briley, whom has previously forged my name online and was caught doing-so by the RCMP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fake-report-against-RCMP-bearing-my-name/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Fake-report-against-RCMP-bearing-my-name-Holly-Briley-RCMP-Brianne-Chantal-Brianne-Cha-1121201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fake report against RCMP bearing my name