Complaint Review: Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2006

• Reported By:Lynnwood Washington
Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N. State Rd. 7 Suite G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida 33319 Nationwide U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation ripoff They worsen your credit and seldom pay on time! Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I trusted this company. They told me that they could lower my payments while paying all my creditors on time and keeping my interest rates low so that I could pay more of the principal faster in order to pay off my debts.

Boy was I wrong! For Three Months I delt with a creditor that has never received a payment and still to this day is awaiting and tacking on more charges with an interest of 31% on top of it!

I have just been called today by another creditor that has not received a payment for last month and is asking me to pay anything!!! They told me that the interest rate is at 31% and the charges are mounting!

I am about to stop payment on this credit counseling company and call the Attorney General. I wonder how we (people that have been through this) get together and start a class action Law Suit?? I am sick of this! WE NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN AND GET OUR MONEY BACK! I pay 400.00 a month and payments are seldom on time and to find out they are not even part of the BBB!

I have contacted another Credit Counseling Company that is part of the BBB and I hope to stop payment to FCCC and get on with this other company very very soon!

Sincerely, Thanks for your input, I wish I had known earlier!!

PS: I had perfect credit before I started this and always made my payments on time! I now worry very very much and have great stress!

Lynnwood, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2006 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/nationwide/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-ripoff-They-worsen-your-credit-and-seldom-pay-on-time-173497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Credit Counseling Corporation