Complaint Review: Family Readers INC

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: goudy30814 — Georgia
Family Readers INC
1270 N Wickham Rd Ste 16-602 Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Family Readers INC Collections: CLX SYSTEMS INC Signs you up for magazines you never authorized and then puts up a collection on you when you won't pay Melbourne, Florida

They tell me I'm signed up with this company, Family Readers INC and that I owe then close to $1500 for magazines that I NEVER ORDERED.  When they came to my house, I cancelled them one by one and told the companies that I didn't authorize the orders.  The Family Readers company calls me and says I owe them the full price of $1500 for the books.  I change my phone number and ignore them.  They send me a bill in the mail.  I contact the BBB and they are not accredited and are a problem for a lot of people.

They then send me to a collections company: CLX SYSTEMS, INC. CLX tells me to sign the form and say if I am disputing this claim within 30 days.  I do and don't hear back for several months but this time it's a LAWFIRM from COMO LAW FIRM, P.A. saying the same thing.  I have emailed them and told them I am disputing it.  Now waiting to see the hell is gonna happen next.  DO NOT buy anything or even talk to these people on the phone because apparently they are really good at getting you to say yes to a question and putting that to their advantage by changing the question.  I'm livid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Family-Readers-INC/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Family-Readers-INC-Collections-CLX-SYSTEMS-INC-Signs-you-up-for-magazines-you-never-autho-1046234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Family Readers INC