Complaint Review: Family Readers Inc

1270 N. Wickham Rd Ste 16-602
    Melbourne, Florida
    USA

Family Readers Inc Magazine subscription rip-off Melbourne Florida

I received a letter from Family Readers indicating that I have subscribed (over the phone) to 11 different magazines , half of those for 4 years. The ONLY magazine I was subscribing to was Baseball Digest, and it was NOT in the list. Prior to this letter, I have received numerous calls 'checking' on my magazines. Each time I inquired WHAT magazines but got no answer !

I also insisted to whoever I talked to that someone had made a mistake, to cancel whatever order they seem to think I made, again my request fell on deaf ears !

Now, I recently tried to get a loan approved and I was rejected because of a default. I believe it was this Family Readers headache ! I got 3 major credit reports in the mail and took them to the bank loan officer.. none had a default ?

So, now this company is claiming that I owe them over $1,000.00 .  Please help me resovle this issue with these phone crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-readers-inc/melbourne-florida-32935/family-readers-inc-magazine-subscription-rip-off-melbourne-florida-1100925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content