Complaint Review: Famouspoets.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Capitol Heights Maryland
PO Box21 Talent, Oregon U.S.A.

Famous Poets Society, Famouspoets.com ripoff stole lied Talent Oregon

I entered a contest with famouspoets.com. I received a letter in the mail saying how good my poem was and that it was selected to be in a book and get published. I was told that my poem would be published for free, but I could order a book.

I sent a partial payment for the book and was told that I could pay the rest after I received my bok. I nevere received my book.

Thinking back, I can see the obvious scam. But, I was so excited about having an opportunity to become a published writer. I felt like this was my chance to become known.

I told family and friends of my success and now I feel like a fool. As I think back I feel like a psychological scam has been ran on me. To be given a false opportunity at achieving your goals and having it taken away is very hurtful.

I am seeking justice and I deserve it!

Capitol Heights, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Famouspoetscom/Talent-Oregon-97540/Famous-Poets-Society-Famouspoetscom-ripoff-stole-lied-Talent-Oregon-138345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Famouspoets.com