Complaint Review: Fash Cash International

Nationwide, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-362-9395
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Fash Cash International ACS Legal Dept/Fast Cash International Scam, attempt to fraud, fraud Nationwide California

*Consumer Comment: Fast Cash International: FRAUD?

I was contacted by a man by the name of Frank Jefferson, proceeded to inform me that I was going to be brought up on charges of defrauded and stealing money from Fast Cash. He proceeded to ask if i had received any documents stating this I told him no I did not. That he had to explain to me what the charges where in regards to some funds he stated I owed them. I must admitt he scared me, part of me felt it did not sound right.But due to I was a little scared, he prayed on that.

He proceed to tell me that if I wanted it drop from the court I had to write a letter stating why I had not paid then make arrangements for me to pay what he says i owe of $841.56. Again because I was scared I was believing him. He then put me on the phone with some one else who would take my card information which unfortunately I did give it to them, but I am going to cancel that card they where going to take money out my account next week. I am glad i dont have any funds in there right now. I did attempt to fax him a letter, but he had called me left msg. saying they never received it. I did attempt to call with the number he gave,I could never get through it kept being busy busy. So I stopped.

Then something told me to research them online, then I came to this sight an I see from what I have been reading he and who ever else is working this scam is attempting to do this to other innocent individuals. I could not go back to the bank they had on file due to that account closed. I did go back an research my emails from when he said I had it. I never had any confirmation of money going into my account. I never had funds received from what they say from fast cash. I am so glad I came on this site. If they call me again I am going to give them a piece of my mind. Thank you for this site.

Nicole
jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fash-Cash-International/Nationwide-California/Fash-Cash-International-ACS-Legal-DeptFast-Cash-International-Scam-attempt-to-fraud-fra-453589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fash Cash International

Fast Cash International: FRAUD?

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

I had an identical experience this morning. They had called me and said I needed to be at the courthouse in Polk County, Iowa at 11:00am on May 21st and I was being charged with all kinds of theft stuff. I am a reputable business owner and thought these people are just crazy. I had no idea what they were talking about. So I went investigating and found all these reports on them. If they call me back I am going to humor them and get as much info as possible to try and stop this nonsense.

tent