Complaint Review: Fastloan4me

• Reported By: Gayle — Florence Arizona
Fastloan4me
Internet USA

Fastloan4me Stole from me Internet

On June 11th i was ripped off by fastloan4me in the amount of $30.00 plus insufficient bank fees for something I didn't even authorize. I have no clue how they even obtained my bank account information. This company needs to be stopped and held accountable for their actions. Their are honest people out there trying to make a living and then you have scum like this trying to take what doesn't belong to them. Please put these people out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fastloan4me/internet/Fastloan4me-Stole-from-me-Internet-1058507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fastloan4me