Complaint Review: Fcnb, Card Processing Center

• Submitted: Wed, May 03, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 03, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsburg California
Fcnb, Card Processing Center
P.O. Box 9204 Old Bethpage, New York U.S.A.

Fcnb, Card Processing Center Scam Artist- Eddie Bauer card Old Bethpage New York

I had the same experience as the others. I got two bills from Eddie Bauer, I paid the first one, I did not know there were two different companies. I then got a late fee from CPC, I called to find out what the *&*& was going on. They informend me that the other company went out of business and they now had the account.

I explained that I made a payment and no one informed me that there was now two EB accounts! They told me to send a letter disputing the late fee. They never took the fee off and charged me additional late fees on late fees. They could not tell me if they got my letter, nor would they give me the number of the parent company to check with them. Something was not right and I could not get any answwers. Now it is on my credit report! They now have a strange phone number and it is not working. This is a scam company!

Brett
Pittsburg, CA

Brett
Pittsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2006 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fcnb-Card-Processing-Center/Old-Bethpage-New-York-11804/Fcnb-Card-Processing-Center-Scam-Artist-Eddie-Bauer-card-Old-Bethpage-New-York-189825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fcnb, Card Processing Center