Complaint Review: Financial Credit Services - Arcadia

• Submitted: Thu, April 13, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 09, 2006

• Reported By:quincy Massachusetts
Financial Credit Services - Arcadia
Po box1211 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Credit Services, Arcadia Financial fraudulent claim Palatine Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Financial Credit Serices

Just started receiving phone calls from a Financial Credit Services collection agency saying they are collecting a 12,000.00 debt for Arcadia Financial, a company I never heard of.

About 4 years ago I went through bankruptcy, debts were discharged but none of those debts came close to 12000.00 and I have no debts even close to that now. The collector has all my information but cannot tell me what the debt is for or even if Arcadia is the original debtor. But like I said, I never had a debt that was close to 12000.00 and I don't even make that much per year now that I'm disabled.

I see a lot of reports here about Arcadia but none on Financial Credit Services. Any advise?

Jane
quincy, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Credit-Services-Arcadia/Palatine-Illinois-60078-1211/Financial-Credit-Services-Arcadia-Financial-fraudulent-claim-Palatine-Illinois-186419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Credit Services - Arcadia

Financial Credit Serices

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Beware - 5 minutes after receiving a call from a company called Merchant Credit Guide (search rip-off site for numerous comments & complaints on this company) I received a call from Financial Credit Services. The proximity of the timing leads me to believe they are related or working together - both of these calls were total scams. Both were trying to collect on credit cards that I never had.