Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Superior Wisconsin
Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adams St, Suite 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited ripoff. Liars, Thieves I hope they go to prison!!!! Willowbrook Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You MUST be kidding!!!!

I Mailed Financial Resources my 85$ to start a business with great promises. I then recieved the materials to mail out. But did not recieve a continuing materials order form.

So, I tried calling the # they had at the top of the letter but I couldn't talk to anyone because it was a information hotline only.

So, I then tried their second suggestion to e-mail my request to them but there is no such e-mail address in existence.

So, now I'm out my $85 plus the $1 money order fee and the $34.00 spent on the roll of stamps I had to buy to mail out these letters.

I struggle enough to make ends meet. I hope they get prosecuted and are no longer allowed to take advantage of anyone.

Karrie
Superior, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-ripoff-Liars-Thieves-I-hope-they-go-to-prison-Willowbr-70329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Financial Resources Unlimited

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You MUST be kidding!!!!

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

First of all, the email address fruinc4@aol.com is most certainly real.

Second, simply ask for a re order form and like EVERYONE else, you will receive it, and you'll receive all materials paid for, and you'll receive all commissions you earn.

I CANNOT AND,ON THIS WEBSITE, SHOULD NOT be held responsible for people who do not read the instructions on how this program works.

It's there in black and white.