Complaint Review: Finest Movers

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Merritt — Kanab Utah United States of America
Finest Movers
16850-112 COLLINS AVE Suite 181 Internet United States of America

Finest Movers United Transport BEWARE - SCAMMERS - FRAUD - USING MULTIPLE NAMES Internet

*General Comment: Ditto

BEWARE! This was an extremely painful experience. They will give you a quote,  demand more $ when they show up and then take their sweet time delivering your items. Most of my things were damaged or broken. At first, their customer
service is impeccable, but when they've got your stuff you'll be lucky to get them to answer the phone, much less tell you where your stuff is! They will try and say you went over your cubic footage allotment, that they are charging you for blankets and packaging. I finally had to threaten then with calling the authorities before I got my stuff delivered. Then the driver showed up BY HIMSELF - so I had to help move my items into my new house at 10PM on a Sunday night, in the dark!

They also left some items behind in the closet at my old house. I guess since they weren't being watched like hawks they decided certain things were inconvenient to move so I found items left behind, literally thrown in closets. Also, they used my bathroom and urinated on the floor. I was told my items would not be unloaded and reloaded - FALSE - that's exactly what
happened.

They go by several names so BEWARE: FINEST MOVERS, UNITED TRANSPORT and MOVINGSERVICESINC.COM

RUN THE OTHER WAY. It was an awful experience with rude, incompetent people who will not return calls. Namely:
Colin, Clif, Michelle (dispatch manager) and Isaac.

The claim process is equally as painful and I've given up on getting any answers from them. I will be contacting any agencies that investigate fraud as I believe this is what kind of business they are running.

Also - they will tell you they are an A+ rated company with BBB. FALSE - they actually are not accredited by BBB so no
one can file a complaint so they maintain a decent rating. Do your research.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Finest-Movers/internet/Finest-Movers-United-Transport-BEWARE-SCAMMERS-FRAUD-USING-MULTIPLE-NAMES-Internet-892401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Finest Movers

#1 General Comment

Ditto

AUTHOR: marjies - (United States of America)

I couldn't have written it any better and it sounds like the very same experience I had. If I didn't know it, I would have thought I wrote this complaint.