Complaint Review: Firebird - Scentura Creations

909 Route 83 Elmhurst, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 630-279-5514
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Firebird - Scentura Creations Maurice, Kyle, Michael, Amanda.. etc... A waste of time and self-esteem killer! Elmhurst, Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Scentura Expert...

*UPDATE Employee: 1st Interview Expert

I  pray that every unfortunate person who is tempted to attend this fake "interview". They are nothing but a scam! stay away!

I first saw this job posting on several job engines. Craigslist, careerbuilder and indeed! They said to call for an interview. When I called the ad had said to ask for Rikki or Amanda. So, I did. Someone named Kyle answered the phone and said he could assist me.

He didn't ask me any questions. He only gave me a time, address and directions to their location. When I arrived the sign on the posting look ripped and replaced.

When I walked in the door was bent in and uncomfortable. I told the gentleman who attended me that I had forgotten my resume in the car and I needed to get it. He told me that it wasn't necessary. Why would they not want a resume for a manager?

My interview was conducted with another gentleman and it was vague. The man said that noone makes less than 30k a year! He said he'd call for a second interview. Immediately when i got home he told me.. congrats you've been choosen for a second interview! Please come tomorrow at 12:45. I asked if there was another time and he said no.

I had another interview with Marketing Fx aka Rock Executives. Another scam!!! Anyways.. I called to reschedule and he did, however, i searched for a website online and could not find one. Than I came across this website. Be warned they are scams! I have a young daughter I can't belive they would do this to a family in need in a rough economy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firebird-Scentura-Creations/Elmhurst-Illinois-/Firebird-Scentura-Creations-Maurice-Kyle-Michael-Amanda-etc-A-waste-of-time-and-621659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firebird - Scentura Creations

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Scentura Expert...

AUTHOR: Rio - (USA)

You dick-wads still selling Scentura long after the illusion has been exposed are my favorite. You are the ones that make this website absolutely invaluable. If you were honest in the second interview, you could teach everybody that after 36 years, Larry Hahn is up to his eye-balls in debt, and that his only plan is to keep taking your money. Instead you keep perpetuating the lie. I certainly hope you don't have any children. Nothing could be worse than growing up in a Scentura based home. It would be so unfair. But as always........

1st Interview Expert

AUTHOR: papa perfume - (United States of America)

You 1st interview experts are my favorite.  You are the ones that make this whole website almost a non factor anymore.  If you went in for the second interview you'd learned that the company has been around for 36 years.  They are one of the very few companies that can say they are debt free.  Especially in this economy.  And they are undergoing an expansion.  Instead you sit at home.  Still unemployed which is what's really unfair to your young daughter.  But as always..........

Good Luck and Best Wishes