Complaint Review: First Choice Bank Aka EC Networking

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2003

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
First Choice Bank Aka EC Networking
2000 W. State St. Nationwide U.S.A.

First Choice Bank Aka EC Networking ripoff, dishonest, disloyal, fraudulent, con artist fake ripoff Geneva Nationwide

At the end of January I received a phone call givivg some exciting news. I was told that I would receive a CS Mastercard with a limit of $2,500.00 and a free computer set.

All I had to do was let them withdrawal an amount of $296.00 out of my account on Feb 18,2003 and I will be receiving my card in the mail.

Here it is now May 13,2003 and I still have not received a credit card or any kind of information on the credit card I was suppose to be receiving or the free computer.

Every time I call the customer service number the line is usually always giving a busy singnal or a recording will come on stating that the business is closed to call back at normal business hours which are 9:00am-4:00pm and I would have made the call by 10:30am. When you finally get a representative they keep you on hold forever.

Tiffany
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2003 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Bank-Aka-EC-Networking/nationwide/First-Choice-Bank-Aka-EC-Networking-ripoff-dishonest-disloyal-fraudulent-con-artist-fa-56762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Bank Aka EC Networking