poverty

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2003

• Reported By:71106 Louisiana
First Consumer National Bank
P.O. Box 3910, Portland, Oregon U.S.A.
  • Phone: 803-
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Consumer National Bank ripoff credit card secure deposit dirty ripoff liars Portland Oregon

I paid $500 to secure a credit card. The security deposit was to be returned to me after 6 months. I called and was told that the check had been sent to me,but I advised them that I never received the money. I asked for the check number and was told that they would research the account,but never sent me anything.

I called again after waiting for a month and was told the same thing that the security deposit was sent to me,but when I asked they sent me some information which was so garbled that I could not read it.

FCNB ripped me off for $500 and never returned my security deposit. After FCNB took over the Spiegel accounts they placed a late fee on my account which was incorrect,I was never late with Spiegel, and FCNB demanded that I continue to pay $30 per month,which was not the original payment amount,I chose to pay $30,and was told by the actual Spiegel Customer Service that my account was in good standing, and that since I paid over the payment of $15 per month that my account could never be considered as late, even if I skipped a month.

But,when FCNB took over then I started having problems with inaccurate charges applied to my account,and rude customer service representives. I am very disapleased with FCNB as they are true rip-offs,and crooks. I hope the go out of business Soon!!!

Patricia
71106, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2003 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Consumer-National-Bank/Portland-Oregon-97208/First-Consumer-National-Bank-ripoff-credit-card-secure-deposit-dirty-ripoff-liars-Portland-62436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Consumer National Bank