Complaint Review: First Freedom Financial

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2002

• Reported By:Fairport NY
First Freedom Financial
Nationwide U.S.A.

First Freedom Financial and Premier Savings Credit Card Scams Thank you Ripoff Report

I too was scammed last June from this company. It seems they go by several different names...toll free number is the same 800-950-1934. They took my 225.00 back in July 2001. I contacted the Chicago Better Business Bureau in September. They contacted FFF and was told that my money was refunded in July. Yea....right. Only record I had was of debit to my checking account on 7/2/2001. All attempts to get refund have failed and Better Business Bureau has turned everything over to Illinois State Attorney General's office. Phone calls are unsuccessful and I am sick of answering services who give me yet another bogus number to call. I just want my money back.

Today, I got a call from a telemarketer trying to peddle a 'reduced interest' credit card and for only '$279.00', I can transfer all of my high interest cards. They will just charge the fee to my credit card. Put her off until next week and thanks to this web site, I will tell her, 'NOT INTERESTED'. Thanks Rip-Off.com

STOP! ..Before you think about using the BBB Click here to see how other consumers were victimized by the BBB Better Business Bureau's false or misleading information. Don't be fooled!

Ripoff Reports filed and they said thank you to Rip-offReport.com & badbusinessbureau.com This does not include the thousands of thank you e-mails we get every week

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Freedom-Financial/nationwide/First-Freedom-Financial-and-Premier-Savings-Credit-Card-Scams-Thank-you-Ripoff-Report-10840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Freedom Financial