Complaint Review: First Freedom Mortgage Group

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2008

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
First Freedom Mortgage Group
6570 Griffin Rd. Suite103 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

First Freedom Mortgage Group Contracted to sell my timeshare Davie Florida

Timeshare Savings Network, a division of First Freedom Mortgage Group Inc., contracted to sell my Timeshare for no less than $21000 firm. They also said they would rent the weeks I had banked. This was Contracted for $492 upfront on Nov.22 2007 and $492 at time of sale. I've never heard from them and when I called, the number was disconnected. I talked to our Bank and they gave me the name who actually filed the charge to my credit card as "Friendly Lender" with a phone# of 954-830-9784. I called that number and heard that Ralph Delucca's mailbox was full and couldn't accept any more messages. I later got a call back saying "this is Ralph, somebody called from this phone". I asked who he represented and he said a mortgae company. I asked if it was First Freedom Mortgage and he mumbled something and hung up. I've tried again with the same Ralph's mailbox is full. My wife was able to leave a message and just asked Ralph to call her with no response so far.

Bill
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2008 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group/Davie-Florida-33314/First-Freedom-Mortgage-Group-Contracted-to-sell-my-timeshare-Davie-Florida-309138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Freedom Mortgage Group