Complaint Review: First Place Realty

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2002

• Reported By:
First Place Realty
3307 NorthLand Dr. #170 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

First Place Realty About Success Rip-off Real Estate School in AUSTIN TEXAS! ..never got paid

$90 for classes? This adds up when you take six (6) classes that are required. John Mcconnall's ad used to say. 'make $500/week while in training!'

Well, I went to classes and all now I never got my tuition money back that I put into the schooling. The tuition money was promised to be paid back as you make your sales. I've never goten ONE cent from this company. Obviously since he owns the school too! This is a real estate company as well.
First Place makes deals wheather it's good for you or not; as an employee or as a customer. This company doesn't care about people. They care about money it's all about the suits and ties. --

I've worked phone duty for about 5 months and never got paid, but i did get smart. If I were you I wouldn't trust these people. They lie thru their teeth, evade, and misrepresent any question you throw at them. That's just how simple it is. After i sold the first house they only deducted money that I was supposed to pay my rent with! I've invested $2,600 dollars and it went all down the drain! Do you really want to be involved with such a ruthless company. Yes, I've confronted John and others.. but John (as presedent) doesn't care about anyone and is a lier. Do you really want to work with a manipulative full time ling company. Try schooling at ACC (Austin Comunity College) or if you looking for houses. Use anohter real estate company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Place-Realty/Austin-Texas-78733/First-Place-Realty-About-Success-Rip-off-Real-Estate-School-in-AUSTIN-TEXAS-never-got-p-12971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Place Realty