Complaint Review: Firstline Security/ Alarm Services

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:independence Missouri
Firstline Security/ Alarm Services
370 West Center Street Orem ,Utah, Utah U.S.A.

Firstline Security/ Alarm Services taking money out my account, and double charging me not returning my calls. Now they wanna reponse adn send me ma bill what a rip off the alarm services Orem, Utah

Firstline, was taking money out of my account teh month after i subscribed with theem, and they were takign double the amount, and promise they would refund my money back, but never did. I left messages with them but they never called me back. The alarm services were not good at all. It was just a rip off to get other people money. This comany should not get away with this, adn now theh new comany that bougth them, ,are rude, and dont want to hear you nor help you in any way. They put the bill in collections, adn now the collection agency i spoke with make it seem like it's ok for them to do that and you cant cancel a service after they frauded your account. that not right at all.

Lyniece
independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firstline-Security-Alarm-Services/Orem-Utah-Utah-84057/Firstline-Security-Alarm-Services-taking-money-out-my-account-and-double-charging-me-not-364172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firstline Security/ Alarm Services