Complaint Review: Fitness One

• Updated: Sun, July 03, 2011

• Reported By: T — Florida United States of America
Fitness One
12400 N Dale Mabry Hwy # B Tampa, Florida United States of America

Fitness One Jake Williams Fondled while measuring, suggestive and lewd comments regarding my body, used another person from Match.com, named Ken (id_rather_talk_2u) to lure me in to gym and then baited me to join gym under fal Tampa, Florida

*General Comment: Both names used is one person

*Consumer Comment: THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

*Consumer Comment: Agree with Compliant

*Consumer Comment: Duplicate report, although re-worded.

Get Fit or Fitness One

Alias - EJ or Jay or Jake Williams claims he was a running back for the University of Florida Gators from 93 - 96. Has no license as a trainer displayed in his place of business. I was brought to his gym under false pretenses through his associate under Match.com named "Ken" portraying himself as an attorney, family law, code name id_rather_talk_2u. We were going to work out get to know each other, his sister, had such great results there. When I got there, no Ken. Jake told me that Ken had another date but he could offer me better.He told me how beautiful I was , how he loved my fishnetstockings, how I could go from a size 6 to a 2 in just 6 weeks easy allI needed to do wastone up just a little.He was nice, charming, but really, if I was a business owner and touched my clients and talked to my clients and broached the subject of sex the way he did...well, if it had been recorded, the owner would be out of business. Because, when I got home, I called Ken under the carpet even though it was online because his voice mail wouldn't take voice mail. And as soon as I did, I started getting calls from both Ken and Jake so I knew right at that minute that they were working some kind of scam. I didn't answer either one. I let them ring, stopped payment on the check I gave - thank God! - and started searching the Hillsborough County and Tampa Sheriff Office websites because ol' Jake got himself some kind of rap sheet for domestic violence and now that he has my address I just hope he doesn't come looking for me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-One/Tampa-Florida-33618/Fitness-One-Jake-Williams-Fondled-while-measuring-suggestive-and-lewd-comments-regarding-677086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness One

#1 General Comment

Both names used is one person

AUTHOR: profwoman - (United States of America)

Ladies, if you have not figured it out yet, he is using fake picture and has the talent to change his voice. I know that for sure. It is NOT TWO GUYS scamming together, it is one playing both parts. I know that you cannot say -YOU HAVE SEEN BOTH TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME.

Women fell for it and so he gets away with it and keeps doing it. He knows about - he said she said, he is an ex-con, definitely not a fool. Lifestyles, and other more well known gyms who do not have to lure female clients from match.com offer less expensive fees. Or better yet find a great female personal trainer, there are plenty out there................If you really want to put a stop to this, The Sheriff"s office is seeking your co-operation, be not afraid, Call 813-247-8200

THIS HAS TO STOP!!!

AUTHOR: TAMMIE CULLIGAN - (United States of America)

ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS GET FIT/FITNESS ONE OR EJ, JAY, ELIJAH OR JAKE WILLIAMS PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.  WE HAVE A WAY TO STOP THIS BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP.  PLEASE PLEASE CALL ME AT (((ROR REDACTED)))  - TAMMIE C (A VICTIM)

Agree with Compliant

AUTHOR: Dee - (United States of America)

If one reads other reports on Jay Williams and Get Fit, you will find the same story over and over again. I too got a call from "Allen" with the same story - they are good at stealing and very mean in their response. Jay Williams is a con artist and one day will meet his match and go to jail ...again!!

Duplicate report, although re-worded.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

This person obviously has some mental issues. See the prior report.

The original report was made a while back, and several people responded negatively to it.

So now this person re-words and re-posts the original report to keep it going, but without the negative rebuttals attached.

If this person had any common sense whatsoever, she would have immediately spotted the scam and left. Done deal.

But, this person has no common sense, and obviously low self esteem, so she stayed, and forked over a check to this guy for like $1850 as I recall!

If you were on a "date", why would you bring your checkbook?

Too many things just don't add up here. Much more to the story, I'm sure.