Complaint Review: Flagship Carwash NW

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Flagship Carwash NW
1989 W. Northwest Highway Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Flagship Carwash NW Would not provide Service for service I paid in advance for/ Honor a coupon Paid for Dallas Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It Is What It Is

I purchased a Smart Cirlce Book for $29.99 that included FREE carwashes from Flagship Carwash NW. I went to their facility today to use one of my paid for carwashes and the manager came out and very rudely told me they had changed management and they no longer accept those coupons. I paid for these coupons in advance and they owe me a service that they are refusing to give me. The lady was rude and told me there was no corporate office that I could call and talk to their book keeper which she said was the owner if I had any problems. She also told me I had to call Smart Circle to get a refund. You know I purchased these to get a service from the car wash and I feel like that;s false advertisement, fraudulent behavior, breach of contract and much more. They coupons dont expire until 10/08. The managers name was Martha Fraire and she said the owner was Terry Franklin. Help! This was not taken care of properly and they shouldnt be able to rip people off like that just because they are losing money or somethin? The manager told me they didnt have an agreement with Smart Circle but you have to have if they are using your name for the coupons.

Hollie
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Carwash-NW/Dallas-Texas-75220/Flagship-Carwash-NW-Would-not-provide-Service-for-service-I-paid-in-advance-for-Honor-a-c-362148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Carwash NW

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

It Is What It Is

AUTHOR: Risky Biz - (U.S.A.)

I am not going to comment on the sales practices of the independent offices for Smart Circle International or that many view the set up of the organization as a pyramid scheme. What I will comment on is the issue with Flagship Car Wash and I will take personal responsibility. I worked for corporate (Smart Circle International) and I agreed to the terms of the offer set with Flagship Car Wash. The client at the time signed the agreement to accept the coupons. However, the company was sold and the new owners did not wish to continue the promotion. I had the promotion halted for direct sales and in Sam's Club.
Flagship did nothing wrong and under these circumstances neither did the independent office for Smart Circle International. I am confident if you contact Smart Circle International they will offer you a refund.