Complaint Review: Flagship Merchant Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2012

• Reported By: Toby — Austin Texas United States of America
Flagship Merchant Services

Flagship Merchant Services Not giving me my money on my credit card sales Boston, Massachusetts Internet

Flagship is rated the #1 merchant processing company to do business with. Really? That is funny! We were doing buisness with them for almost a year and for no reason whatsoever they froze up the money they owed us and stopped depositing it. Not only did they not even tell us they did it and it took us days to figure out what was going on, but they let us keep taking credit cards so they could hold as much of our money as possible!

We have never had one customer complain about our buisness or services to any credit card company. We have never had one compaint period. We are a small business and might end up going out of business because of Flagship refusing to give us our hard earned money for no reason. They say it is because our sales have increased too much. I guess growing businesses is not what Flagship is interested in. Anyways, I just wanted everyone to know some of the practices that the "#1 Merchant Processing Company" has. BEWARE SMALL BUSINESSES! This company will hold your money with no notice for no reason and put you out of business! Do NOT do buisness with them or you will be sorry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flagship-Merchant-Services/internet/Flagship-Merchant-Services-Not-giving-me-my-money-on-my-credit-card-sales-Boston-Massach-932258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flagship Merchant Services