Complaint Review: Fleetwood Mobile Homes ...and Miller Homes In Opelika Al

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Seale Alabama
Fleetwood Mobile Homes ...and Miller Homes In Opelika Al
Opelika Al Opelika, Alabama U.S.A.

Fleetwood Mobile Homes ...and Miller Homes In Opelika Al Horrible workmanship and terrible service Opelika Alabama

*Consumer Comment: miserable

I purchased a 2008 fleetwood mobile home from Miller Homes in Opelika Al. The men they sent here to set up the trailer were not friendly nor were they professional.

They left mud all in teh trailor. The home is uneven and to add insult to injurie. The trailor has been made with poor craftsmanship. The shower did not work. The tub did not work. When they fixed the tub the bathroom flooded. When they fixed the flood thecold water then did not work.

Eventually that was somewhat fixed. Then all my sockets started buzzing and when Miller sent someone out to fix it, most of them still do not work. I have a deep freezer full of food and of course it all spoiled.

I called fleetwood and spoke with a Sandy and she was very rude. She was not interested in my problems and she sent some unprofessional people to my house to fix the problem and yes we still have issues.

My front door is hanging so bad you would have to push with all of your might to lock the door. When you are not at home and you come in and have to use the key, you get nervous because the key seems like it is almost going to break at any time.

This is my first home and the experience has been miserable.
THANKS FLEETWOOD.....For all your CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE .... and for making my buying a home a horrible memory...

Angela
Seale, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fleetwood-Mobile-Homes-and-Miller-Homes-In-Opelika-Al/Opelika-Alabama/Fleetwood-Mobile-Homes-and-Miller-Homes-In-Opelika-Al-Horrible-workmanship-and-terrible-313519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fleetwood Mobile Homes ...and Miller Homes In Opelika Al

miserable

AUTHOR: Miserable - (U.S.A.)

In regards to the fleetwood manufactured home problem. I can feel your pain when it comes to the setup and workmanship of your home. I too have a major problem with my Fleetwood manufactured home and i'm sure you will be happy to know they filed bankruptcy. I wish you all the luck with your dealer because we never got anywhere with the dealer who sold it to us. I have to say you have a great case! You need to contact an attorney and go back against the dealer who sold the home to you! They are not responsible for the workmanship of the home but the setup is clearly their responsibility. Best of luck to you!