Complaint Review: Florida Technical College

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lakeland Florida
Florida Technical College
4715 south florida avenue Lakeland, Florida United States of America

Florida Technical College PATHETIC Liars Lakeland , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: OK, I give up.......

Call you exactly for what?? You don't answer the phone and whomever your receptionists are always come up with a lie to protect you!

You honestly think I don't know what goes in that office when I dealt with it for a month. You guys started out to be nice to me but turns out your no better than a bunch of slobs who treat people like crap! You lied, you only protect the people you want and quickly find out ways to get rid of them! I did everything in that position, answered the phones and even stayed late without complaining! They think it's okay to bark orders and If you don't do it right that second then your in a huge mess with Kristin and Lisa. Lisa and Kristin protect themselves and cover up anything and everything they have to so they can keep their jobs. Sleeping with professors and having affairs isn't a business that I was up brought up in my family!

Now you think you can destroy my jobs everywhere I go! There's no reason for you to keep a tab on me! I'm sorry that your receptionists and managers can't handle their jobs without me. Ill never go back there with Lisa as the director.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Technical-College/Lakeland-Florida-33813/Florida-Technical-College-PATHETIC-Liars-Lakeland-Florida-1045408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Technical College

OK, I give up.......

AUTHOR: David Ruggieri - ()

Let's be clear - you never called me. If you did, you would have left a message with a return number - you have never done that. Second, you may not be as good employee as you believe.  I know that directly from the people you worked with. You want to blame me or them for your own personal and professional shortcoming and performance/attitude. I am sorry I cannot and will not accept that.

Things did not work out for you because you didn't work out for you, that's the fact.

You want to cast stones at Lisa and Kristen, please, they are dedicated people who work for a living. You refused to do that. And your personal slams seem consistent with what I heard you always do, so it has no value or credibility.

So use this forum to complain all you want, you have never called me, but if you want to pretend you did, fine, try me again, you have the number, my admin is Jennifer, reach out to her directly and I assure you i will in fact get a message, if not, this will be the last communication I hope between us - be well.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC