Complaint Review: FlyCell

• Updated: Thu, April 13, 2006

• Reported By:Heber Springs Arkansas
FlyCell
flycell.com Internet U.S.A.

FlyCell Beware if you have ever signed up for flycells service!! Ripoff Internet

Beware if you have ever sighned up for flycells service on accident or otherwise, Because after you cancel they will lay in wait and then use your old information to go back into your phone and resubscribe you without permission!!! One of my kids accidentally subscribed me when they read flycells misleading ad that said "FREE RINGTONES" the next thing I know 9.99 is taken out of my account!! I cancelled it as soon as I could!!! About I month later my phone is lit up. I pick it up and it says something about my last transaction. HuH?? Anyway about an hour or so later it rings and I pick it up and it says you have subscribed and then I went into my charges and I was charged 9.99 for flycell again. NO ONE had touched my phone and I DID NOT RESUBSCRIBE. I contacted them by email...because there is no phone number to reach them on their site. That's pretty convenient huh???? They finally emailed me back and said that the subscription had been cancelled but would not give me my money back because I DID subscribe total bull****!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! If you ever do I would advise after you cancel that you turn off your internet on your phone or they can just go back in whenever they want and resubscribe you...all of it is thievery just wanting to steal the money you have put on your phone!!!!

Angela
Heber Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlyCell/internet/FlyCell-Beware-if-you-have-ever-signed-up-for-flycells-service-Ripoff-Internet-186426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlyCell