• Report: #194330

• Submitted: Thu, June 01, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 02, 2006

• Reported By:Lenoir North Carolina
Flycell
flycell.com New York, New York U.S.A.

Flycell ripoff New York New York

*Author of original report: Flycell, New York, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Flycell Phone Number

*Consumer Suggestion: How to cancel Flycell

Received e-mail several days ago from flycell.com for free ringtones. Very big mistake cause now I can't get a hold of anyone on customer service and my text messages come back as our automated system does not understand your request.I don't know what to do now as my cell phone provider won't help me and I can't seem to find a phone number for this company. Have sent several e-mails but all come back the same thing, go to our website to unsubscribe, which does not work. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of these crooks.

Connie
Lenoir, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2006 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flycell/New-York-New-York/Flycell-ripoff-New-York-New-York-194330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flycell

Flycell, New York, New York

AUTHOR: Connie - (U.S.A.)

After several phone calls and not so nice messages to 1-212-400-1212 I have finally gotten rid of the flycell messages to my phone everyday. It took at least 4 calls, so don't give up on these crooks.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Flycell Phone Number

AUTHOR: Kindra - (U.S.A.)

My service provider gave me Flycell's number. It is 800-580-0017. I had to dial about 50 times to get through, but finally did.

Warning, they were VERY defensive and unhelpful, but at least I got confirmation that I no longer have their services.

Good luck!!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

How to cancel Flycell

AUTHOR: G. - (U.S.A.)

Although instructions to cancel Flycell can be found on the faq portion of the website, it is clear that following the instructions does not guarantee cancellation. Some of the Rip-off reports on Flycell have suggestions as to how to speak to an actual representative and set up a block on the subscription (through your cell phone service), which seems to have worked for some folks:
ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q5=flycell&submit2=Search%21&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0

According to some of the reports, the number to call is: 212-400-1212 ext. 422 (but again, no guarantees you'll be able to get a hold of a representative).

Hope this helps. And good luck with stopping Flycell!