Complaint Review: Fondazion Di Vittorio

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 25, 2008

• Reported By:Singapore Other
Fondazion Di Vittorio
Fondazion Di Vittorio , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

Fondazion Di Vittorio donation for personal growth, education and business development and I have to send them my information and I did it.. please save me Italy

They sent me the email about donation of personal growth, business development and whatever, I was so stupid that I sent them my information which is my full name, address, age, mobile number and e-mail address. Please save me for overcoming any problem.

Jy
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fondazion-Di-Vittorio/Internet-Nationwide/Fondazion-Di-Vittorio-donation-for-personal-growth-education-and-business-development-and-334749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fondazion Di Vittorio