Complaint Review: Food Lovers Online

• Reported By: Longwadee — clover South Carolina
Food Lovers Online
, Select State/Province USA

Food Lovers Online Deceptive retoric West Coast

Tried to cancel Food Lovers but website said my registration was not complete. This info lead me to beleive that no further action was needed on my behalf. A few days later $69 was taken from my bank account. I contacted Food Lovers and was told that an incomplete registration didn't mean that I wouldn;t be charged. I demanded my money back , spoke to a "supervisor" who told me that no refund would be forthcoming at which time I told him to cancel the subscription . I was told that it had already been done. Run from this company. Customer service is terrible. They seem to care more about the buck than having a good rep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Online/Select-StateProvince/Food-Lovers-Online-Deceptive-retoric-West-Coast-1080068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Online