Complaint Review: Forclosure Store

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 22, 2008

• Reported By:Cabot Arkansas
Forclosure Store
forclosure store.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Forclosure Store Rip Off The company did not mail the package as requested, Package 624374960048872 , was not delivered , I spoke with Ms. Ohara of fedex and explained I did not recieve pkg. I asked Forclosure Store to refund my money. Forclosure Store.com Nationwide

I requested material from forclosure store about six weeks ago. We had a dead in the family and had to leave time during that time. I have a home based business and my neighbors secure mail and package while, I am away all the time.

After returning from my trip and reading various mail, I noticed the money taken from my regions bank account. I contacted the forclosure store was given a web-site to file a dispute. The site is not operational, I proceed to call fedex and they told me to explain the situation to forclosure store. I have not been able to contact them by telephone or email since the original conversation on Thursday, August 14, 2008. Please help, Etta. I can be reached at 501-554-3082.

Etta
Cabot, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forclosure-Store/nationwide/Forclosure-Store-Rip-Off-The-company-did-not-mail-the-package-as-requested-Package-624374-365712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forclosure Store