Complaint Review: Foreclosure Store

• Submitted: Wed, February 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 11, 2009

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Foreclosure Store
foreclosurestore.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosure Store, Foreclosure Uncovered, Foreclosure Training, Foreclosure School, Low Cost Houses,jordan Publishing Company Fake, Phony, Ripoff Company Norwalk Connecticut

These people started trying to charge me for services 2 days after i signed up with them. I use a prepaid bank card so i didn't have the funds available at the time. They started trying to charge my card under all these different names on 12/29/08 and continued until 2/6/09 when i received my taxes. I tried calling the 800 number but it says onling they are only available wed from 9-5, and guess what, they are not. Another number i used to contact them left me on hold twice for 15 min in which each time someone pick the phone up, didn't say anything and hung it up. They were successful twice in getting money from my card because they only let you cancel by fax, email or mail. And want to charge you $10 to do that and you have to send that in form of a money order. You also have the option of talking to a live operator that only acknowledge you when you curse them out. After going thru all this these people were trying to charge my card again on 2/10/09 for the same transaction on 2/6/09. Finally, i call my card company and had they issue me another card. I was not sending them another penny. These people need to be prosecuted to the fullest.

Shelly
norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2009 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosure-Store/Norwalk-Connecticut/Foreclosure-Store-Foreclosure-Uncovered-Foreclosure-Training-Foreclosure-School-Low-Co-423199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosure Store