Complaint Review: Fort Knox Securities - Proservice Techs

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2008

• Reported By:Holiday Florida
Fort Knox Securities - Proservice Techs
5411 Beaumont Center Blvd. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Fort Knox Securities - Proservice Techs Does not pay!! Tampa Florida

I worked for Jay Klee for a very short amount of time. He was just getting started with he so called "business" so I decided to help him out. I lent him funds to pay for a class that all of the techs needed before we were dispatched to work. We had a signed agreenment for him to pay me back within a certain amount of time or there would be interest and he would pay for all lawyers fees. Well....this was over a year ago and he still has not paid me in full! I took him to small claims court and he sent one of his workers to represent him. I won the judgement. He was ordered to pay a weekly amount until paid off...this was including my lawyers fees. Surprise...he did not pay. The judge had to threaten him with jail time. He then sent a check for almost the entire amount to my lawyer...surprise...the check bounced!!! We are scheduled back in court in a couple of weeks. In the 3-4 weeks I worked for this man I had 5 bad checks written to me. Also, he refuses to send me the certifications that I received for the class that I paid for!! This guy has a very bad track record...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM...HE IS A CROOK!!

Ken
Holiday, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 04:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fort-Knox-Securities-Proservice-Techs/Tampa-Florida-33634/Fort-Knox-Securities-Proservice-Techs-Does-not-pay-Tampa-Florida-383204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fort Knox Securities - Proservice Techs