Complaint Review: Franklin American Mortgage

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Evomnix — New York New York United States of America
Franklin American Mortgage
525 Lincoln drive wrst Wayne, New Jersey United States of America

Franklin American Mortgage Franklin American Mortgage Co. Greedy careless with no compassion to help their clients. Wayne, New Jersey

They are the worse ran company I have dealt with. Their claims dept keeps calling me that I'm late 3 months mortgage when I have proof that I paid. I've faxed them the proof over 3 times and their response is that it takes 24-36 hours to process. Ok thats fine but it has been over 3 times faxing in a spam of a month. Not only that, this hurricane has caused damaged to my house. So not only am I dealing with the insurance issues they were not willing to defer my payment for at least 3 months.

I'm not asking for 6 or more just a few months to gather the money that I might have to use to cover what the isurance won't. And all I get is 100 yes maams and that they have never heard or Seen a deferment done which is nonsense because most major mortgage companies are allowing a small deferment. DON'T BOTHER WITH FRANKLIN AMERICAN MORT CO. They are unprofessional and incompetent. It's all about money and investors not the client.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-American-Mortgage/Wayne-New-Jersey-/Franklin-American-Mortgage-Franklin-American-Mortgage-Co-Greedy-careless-with-no-compass-965405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin American Mortgage