Complaint Review: Fred Padovano, Chiropractor - Anchorage Chiropractics

• Submitted: Sat, March 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2010

• Reported By:toms river New Jersey
Fred Padovano, Chiropractor - Anchorage Chiropractics
Ocean County,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Fred Padovano, Chiropractor In $25.600.00 investment dec 2005 and may 2006 to re-establish business, was loaned to him and never returned Ocean County, New Jersey

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: press article

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: article in the press

*Author of original report: Fred Padovano, chiropractor in toms river, new jersey 08753

*Consumer Comment: He was indicted

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: to see our report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ripped off too by same chiropractor dea

I have no way to pay his bill and told him that by phone. He made false promises and many different excuses. His office is closed now. I'm stuck with $25,600.00 which is ruining my credit.

This neverending $ problem is draining. Fred Padovano had a chiropractor's office..Anchorage Chiropractic & Rehabilatation. Don't know where he is. I can't work, so this investment with large amounts to be returned, aside from initial amount, seemed to be a way to make money...not lose it.

Very stressful.

Mergy
toms river, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fred-Padovano-Chiropractor-Anchorage-Chiropractics/Ocean-County-New-Jersey/Fred-Padovano-Chiropractor-In-2560000-investment-dec-2005-and-may-2006-to-re-establish-434176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fred Padovano, Chiropractor - Anchorage Chiropractics

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

press article

AUTHOR: Justiceismine - (USA)

Mergy, I was mistaken on the above location for the indictment of fred padovano!  Actually, Google the full name Frederick c Padovano.  Then,  just scroll down until you see " Grand Jury Hands Up Indictment Of Toms River Chiropractor " .

To see the complete article it would be best to go to the Ocean County Library.  They should have a copy of the article.

If you could, please let me know that you've seen this info. by responding with an update.  Thanx Denise & Robert x-patients.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

article in the press

AUTHOR: Justiceismine - (USA)

Hey Mergy,  good to hear from you.  I was hoping you would see my updates on this thief.  Anyway, I do have info. on where you can see the article in the Press.  1st, Google the name Frederick C. Padovano.  Next, go to page #2.  Then go to the 3rd. article down (" Grand Jury Hands Up Indictment Of Toms River Chiropractor ").

Also, like I said earlier, get ahold of the Ocean County Prosecutors Office in Toms River ASAP.  Ask for Detective Conroy from the special investigations unit. Please do this ASAP as this case is ongoing and nearing a close.

Fred Padovano, chiropractor in toms river, new jersey 08753

AUTHOR: Mergy - (U.S.A.)

My credit is now ruined. My home ownership has a questionable future. I need money to survive. This is all because he took all that money with no intention to pay it back.

I  need to speak to someone.  Cannot retrieve newspaper article from 10/12/09.  If someone has it, I would appreciate it.  I just found out about it.

$25,000.00 is a lot of money to me.  I'm retired and cannot work.  I used to have the best credit and that is why I was able to sign on to his great deal!  Life has become very difficult. xpatientMergy

He was indicted

AUTHOR: Justiceismine - (USA)

dear mergy, just wanted to let you know that frederick c. padovano was indicted by the Ocean County Grand Jury last week on a 5 count indictment for theft.  If you are interested in reading the article just google his full name Frederick C. Padovano; he should be arraigned next week or so.  The article was on page A2 on Oct 13 2009 of the Asbury Park Press.  If you haven't already done so, contact the Ocean County Prosecutors Office in Toms River N.J.  They can always add more counts to the indictment.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

to see our report

AUTHOR: Justiceismine - (U.S.A.)

mergy, to see our report on rip off report, check fred's name under frederick c. padovano . Again contact us as soon as possible at

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ripped off too by same chiropractor dea

AUTHOR: Justiceismine - (U.S.A.)

dear mergy. my husband & I were also robbed by this con artist. ( see our report directly below your report , on rip off report. ) please get ahold of us as soon as possible. We need to talk about what is now in the works with the authorities.

P.S. Time is of the essence. Also, you will be happy to know that, I know where he is.