Complaint Review: Free Spirit Jeans

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2000
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2001

• Reported By:Chandler AZ
Free Spirit Jeans
1986 Marlton Pike, Rt. 70 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Order not filled Free Spirit Jeans

Back on 8/19/99 I placed an order with Free Spirit Jeans (Jeans Giveaway) My original order was for (12) colored T-Shirts, cost $ 63.00. The company sent me all white T-shirts!! I called the company to complain and they said "For me to keep the white T-Shirts and that they would mail me the correct order with the color T-Shirts like I had ordered, just as soon as they come in." I have called this company once a week, and everytime that I call I get the same answer "The color T-Shirts are on order and as soon as they come in they will mail them to me). It is now going on seven months now and still no color T-Shirts. Please help!!!
Mary Gooder

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Free Spirit Jeans

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Free-Spirit-Jeans/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Order-not-filled-Free-Spirit-Jeans-1458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Free Spirit Jeans