Complaint Review: Freedom Legal Plans.

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 14, 2011

• Reported By: Humberto — Willimantic Connecticut United States of America
Freedom Legal Plans.
100 NW St.Suite.1200 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Freedom Legal Plans. they tock the money what i send and they dont d anything for me. Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: PREDICTORS

*Author of original report: Follow Up on Freedom Legal Plans

Im Humberto **** and i want a report this company because they told me to send money to represent me to start work for a modification for my house and i send it and they dont do anything for me about it and i try to make a contact them and they never call me back.i send two payments of $750.00 and i do not recive any pay back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Legal-Plans/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Freedom-Legal-Plans-they-tock-the-money-what-i-send-and-they-dont-d-anything-for-me-Wil-700310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Legal Plans.

PREDICTORS

AUTHOR: La La - (United States of America)

Glad you received your MONEY back.
This has become a pattern of this company. Victims go in with the promise of being help!
They provide funds, then when they can't locate a lawyer for them, Freedom Legal Plans/Reaching U Network is out of there.......This doesn't bother them because, you are just the one that didn't happen!
They don't have attorneys for every State, especially States with strict rules and regulations!
They hope that the next "victim" will pan out!...They are a Front! They are incompetent, they are Predictors!

It's not good enough for a company to claim in providing a service on a "HIT AND MISS" basis.
Homes are at stake! This is Not suppose to be the care of their "Pocketbook" in getting fatter by this "Hit and Miss" Scam!

Follow Up on Freedom Legal Plans

AUTHOR: Humberto - (United States of America)

On February 26, 2011 I made the above complaint.  Since then, however, the people at Freedom Legal Plans have been in contact with me and have explained the complications regarding my situation.  Unfortunately, my Freedom Legal Attorney passed away during my representation.  They tried to switch me to a new attorney in their network but the estate was unresponsive to requests to transfer my case file since it was placed in the hands of a trustee.

Since they are not able to help me in my situation they agreed to provide me a full refund.

They have handled this situation with utmost professionalism and sure seem to be a stand-up operation that stands by their word.

Humberto S