Complaint Review: Freedom Resource

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, May 23, 2003

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Freedom Resource
1025 Rose Creek Drive - Suite 620-387 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.

Freedom Resource ripoff They promise you a Credit Card WORTH $2500 DISH FOR YOU HOUSE GAS RECIEPT DISCOUNT Drug store Woodstock Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Global Financial

*Consumer Suggestion: Informe Attorney General Mr. Baker 404-656-3300

Freedon Resources Call me on the telephone tell me they send me a Credit Card that worth $2500,Dish for house. Gas Receipt when you save $25.00 send in get rebuses of $25.00. Discont on Drug store.

I give them my Credit Card they took out $221.95 on November 27,2002. I made many call to ask them where is my Credit Card they would say in one week, but that never happen. The I call on 01/29/03 and they send me report so I can't get back my money. I send all there booklet back, but I haven't heard from them. I made a call today no answer. Than I went to the Internet I found out this is a rip off.

Bennie
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2003 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freedom-Resource/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Freedom-Resource-ripoff-They-promise-you-a-Credit-Card-WORTH-2500-DISH-FOR-YOU-HOUSE-GAS-57864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freedom Resource

Global Financial

AUTHOR: Rob - (U.S.A.)

I think you'll find Global Financial is associated with these clowns too.

Do a search for "Lenox Capital" including quotes on Google and an interesting little article pop up.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Informe Attorney General Mr. Baker 404-656-3300

AUTHOR: Jacqueline - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Thurbert E. Baker is the Attorney General of Goergia. He is in the Goergia Department of law. He is determined and working diligently for his State's Residents. Even though you come from New York, he would be just as concerned, not to have the State of Goergia associated with fraudulent activity. Again his number is: 404-656-3300.

Now about Freedom Resource, the Principal Corporate Officer is: Ms. Judi Miller. 1025 Rose Creek Drive, Suite 620 PMB 387, Woodstock, GA, 30189. A phone number attatched to her name is: 678-239-0130, which is similiar to your 678-239-0133, and one more is: 678-239-5682. I have not tried these numbers, but they might work for you.

Other names attatched to this company are: Lenox Capital, Inc., Freedom Resources Benefit Group, Fresh Start, and Freedom Credit Resource. Additional management is: Mr. Paul Isbell Chief Executive Officer.

For further assistance contact: The Goergia Office of Consumer Affairs, 2 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Suite 356, Atlanta, Goergia, 30334. They are currently processing cases specifically against this company. If you wait too long, Ms. Miller might skip town. The State of Goergia has been known to crack down more efficiently than others, at the least with material that I occasionally research. Information sources: The Attorney General Mr. Baker-article at: http://www.ganet.org/ and the www.atlanta.bbb.org.

Hope this helps. ;)