dried

• Updated: Sun, April 22, 2007

• Reported By:Welland Ontario
Freelotto - PlasmaNet
www.freelotto.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelotto = PlasmaNet I am Pending 3 cash Winnings But cannot claim Or contact them ripoff New York New York

*Consumer Comment: You haven't actually won yet.

I am writing this not to report anyone but out of confusion.I have recieved three emails from freelotto and try to claim as it tells me to do.The confusion comes from the fact that I cannot claim without a credit card. They say it is free to play that is fine but seeing that I am a winner I do not need to play anymore so no longer need the subscription.

Has anyone else won but cannot claim there prize due to not being able to contact them to find out how? I have tried time and time again to contact these people and even sent them mail just asking for the winnings to be mailed with no response. I am starting to thnk some of the reports I have read about freelotto are true. If this company doesent want to be put down maybe they should try to do what they say and pay us our winnings.

Joey
Welland, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-PlasmaNet/nationwide/Freelotto-PlasmaNet-I-am-Pending-3-cash-Winnings-But-cannot-claim-Or-contact-them-ripoff-244190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto - PlasmaNet

You haven't actually won yet.

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I think I know exactly what the problem is. Freelotto sends out emails on a regular basis that make it look like you've won a large lottery, and tell you to join their FAST Service to claim your winnings. But if you read the actual fine print you have not won anything, they are saying that you could potentially win those prize amounts. To join the FAST Service you do need a credit card.

You do not need a credit card to play the FreeLotto.com free games, and you do not need a credit card to win or claim winnings. You also do NOT need to join the FAST Service to win anything.

If you actually win you will recieve an email with the title "[First Name] [Last Name], YOU HAVE WON!" and at the bottom of the email will be a list of the numbers you picked and the prize that you won. That email will contain instructions telling you to email your confirmation # and address.

So, the good news is you Do NOT need a credit card. The bad news is that you didn't actually win anything yet.