• Report: #191147

• Reported By:wausau Wisconsin
Freelotto Plasmanet
freelotto.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Freelotto - Plasmanet ripoff New York City New York

I recieved numeral uno letters or should I say a lot of emails from freelotto to claim the prize. I won w/ a pin number but with a credit card at which I do not have at all. I wrote them to say hey I have no credit card for to bill me at all. Now when I wrote I bitched and I have never recieved an actual response at all. I even wrote to the owner of plasmanet and zero response. This is bull crap. I'm tired of this. What can I do to get a hold of these a holes and tell them what they are doing for bad business. We should have a huge class action suit on these people you know.

Brian lee
wausau, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2006 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Freelotto-Plasmanet/nationwide/Freelotto-Plasmanet-ripoff-New-York-City-New-York-191147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Freelotto Plasmanet