respond

• Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: GWH — Findlay Illinois USA
Frontier Communications
P.O. Box 20550 Rochester, New York United States of America

Frontier Communications Website Non Useable, Billing Problems Rochester, New York

We have Frontier Communication we are in Central Illinois, they are the only phone service that has landline, we can not use VOIP because we need a hard line for alarm and medical equipment. We signed up and paid the deposit over the phone that took (30 Minutes) we received are first bill and paid it before the due date, they then sent us a disconnect notice and added a late fee to our bill. I called Customer Service and they could never figure It out. I finally had to contact the BBB and Frontier credited the late fee and admitted they received the payment.

We just received the newest bill and paid It sameday. I have now received another late notice from the prior bill so now all bills have been paid.I contacted the BBB again they said it was resolved, I believe that the BBB is hand in hand with Frontier. So I filed a complaint with the Illinois Commerce Commission. I called the customer service and the automated voice came on and said " We are having a high call volume call back later" what a way to run a business.

Features: with there phone plan comes several features It took me 3 tries to get the call forwarding and the voice mail and the call rejection features to be turned on, there excuse was " A customer may not want the featuers"

Summary If you have a choice DO NOT USE FRONTIER, If you have to be aware of there billing and you will never get anywhere with customer service If you can get them on the phone.

STAY AWAY

Gary
Findlay IL 62534

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Communications/Rochester-New-York-14602/Frontier-Communications-Website-Non-Useable-Billing-Problems-Rochester-New-York-829671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Communications