Complaint Review: Frontier Pharmacy

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2007

• Reported By:Latexo Texas
Frontier Pharmacy
#LSM5-US-PAY.COM 866-2215391 Latexo, Texas U.S.A.

Frontier Pharmacy Charged me 20.95 a month for several months till I noticed and have never received anything from them Ripoff Latexo Texas

I noticed that the charge was appearing on my credit card every month and I have ordered nothing from these people. #LSM5-US-PAY.COM 866-2215391 is what appears and when i called them they said it was Frontier Pharmacies and so I was referred to them. Have not yet spoken with them as it is a weekend but I have not ordered anything through these people.

Roger
Latexo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2007 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frontier-Pharmacy/Latexo-Texas-75849/Frontier-Pharmacy-Charged-me-2095-a-month-for-several-months-till-I-noticed-and-have-neve-256294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frontier Pharmacy